|Home||About EAGER||Cheat Indices||Game A-Z Indices||Developer Indices||Game Info|
|Level||Code||Level Name||Level||Code||Level Name||Level||Code||Level Name|
|02||8EB75C3D||Triceratops||07||7E673455||Pterodome 1st||12||CE5FBOC5||Main 3D|
|05||AE974C2D||Spitter 1st||10||AE874425||Brachiosaur Boat||15||9E0F98ED||Dark Cave|
|06||7E673455||Spitter Gate||11||DE5FB8C5||Intermediate||16||DE476415||End Sequence|
1. T-Rex Paddock: You start near a wrecked car. First of all find a motion sensor and open the bunker door. Head for the bunker in the southwest corner of the paddock. Collect the toolbox from inside the bunker and then head for the pipe entrance near the start.
2. Drainage System: Find the key card (take your first left at the starting position) collect the crate which is right, up and left from the key card. Push the crate into the water and push it to the northeast side of the sewer, push the crate in front of Lex and she will climb onto it. Take Lex back to the start of the level and exit.
3. T-Rex Paddock: Find Tim who will be hiding in a random location. With Tim, Lex and the key card, find the gate in the northwest corner of the paddock. Walk through the gate to exit.
4. Triceratops Paddock: The kids have run away - forget them for now. Head for the break in the fence to the northwest. Collect as much fruit as possible along the way. Enter the paddock and head north to the entrance to a long channel. Enter the channel and run south. Grant will drop the fruit to delay the Triceratops. Exit the channel to the south and head east. Drop in to the enclosure with the second big Triceratops. Dodge the Triceratops as it charges and trick it into ramming the wall. When the wall has finally collapsed run south. When clear of the Triceratops turn west and collect the key card and then enter the bunker in the northeast corner.
5. 3D Access Tunnel: Just reach the exit.
6. Stegosaurus Paddock: Head north using boulders to get up and down high cliffs. Find the kids on the bridge in the northwest corner of the paddock. Head west past the bridge to exit.
7. Gallimimus Paddock: Go southwest and find a barrel perched on a cliff edge. Push the barrel off the cliff and then head north to the bunker. The kids will get scared and lock themselves in a bunker. Head west into the stampede, once through it go south to an east-west channel. Drop into the channel and run east to collect the flares. Use the flares to distract the T-Rex whilst running east, cross the small ditch and then through a flare into the ditch. The T-Rex will get stuck behind the flames. Find the key card slightly to the north, open the tunnel door with the key card. With the kids, exit the paddock to the west.
8. Dilophosaur Paddock: Leave the kids at the main gate. Enter the Dilophosaur paddock via the hole in the ground under the fence. Head north east and find the motion sensor terminal, open the bunker door. The bunker is south of the Pterodome, collect the key card. With the key card enter the Pterodome.
9. Pterodome: Find the key card which is hidden underneath some eggs in a nest. With the key card exit to the east.
10. Brachiosaur Paddock: Find the motion sensor in the northwest side of the paddock. Open the Pterodome door from the terminal. Find all the embryos and Nedry's key card. With the embryos and Nedry's key card go through the gate in the fence and through the door, back into the Pterodome.
11. Pterodome: Find a boulder to the west, push the boulder off the cliff and use it to head north. Find the switch that controls the extending bridge over the river. Shoot the switch and cross the river. Exit the Pterodome to the southwest.
12. Dilophosaur Paddock: Follow the jungle path to the west, find the raft floating in the river and jump onto it. The raft will take you to the east and out of the paddock.
13. Pterodome: Just follow the current for a while. Just before the waterfall, jump off the boat onto the south bank. Follow the path down to the base of the waterfall. Jump back onto the boat. Follow the current again.
14. Brachiosaur Paddock: Jump off the boat, onto the island in the lake, use the terminal to open the gate in the fence. Exit through the gate in the southwest corner.
15. Dilophosaur Paddock: Go west, open the gate in the fence using a motion terminal, then exit to the west. Now head north and exit through the main gate.